High Penetration Aluminium Air Knives
Extruded Aluminium Air Knives are suitable for a wide range of industrial environments, providing ‘precision’ air flows, as well as a long life-span.
- Provides thorough, instantaneous drying & blow-off.
- Creates high efficiency / high penetration ‘Precision’ air flows.
- Various inlet and mounting configurations.
- Exclusive design generates optimum air speed delivery and exit velocity.
- Lowest cost of operation (less energy required to achieve drying and less air needed)
- Hard anodised protective finish for durability and long life.
- High quality extruded aluminium construction.
- Anodised Aluminium Alloy AA25 with Stainless Steel Fittings (304).
- Three profile sizes available – 82mm, 101mm and 137mm.
- Available in 10mm increments, with a maximum length of 3.5 metres.
- Various mounting options are available including studs/spigots and tapped holes.
- Multiple inlets are required for longer Air Knives.
- Lightweight design – 82mm profile = 0.23kg + 1.96kg per metre, 101mm profile = 0.27kg + 2.3kg per metre, 137mm profile = 0.38kg + 3.6kg per metre.
Air Knife Performance Specification (Typical)
|Pressure, mbar||Air flow, m3/hr, per cm of air knife|