Ionized Air Can Rinser
We provide Ionized Air Can Rinsers that remove 99%+ of debris and moisture from the surface of objects, including all static electricity, meaning ultra-clean, highest standards of hygiene, for cans on production lines. Dust and debris is unable to adhere to the surface of cans following cleaning, drying, blow-off and surface preparation applications, unlike with non-ionized air streams.
The benefits of our Air Can Rinsers include:
Ionized Brochure PDF
- Airflow eliminates static charge, releasing contaminants from can surfaces, inside and out.
- Increased performance whilst reducing the need for maintenance.
- Reduces energy use by as much as 80% in comparison to compressed air systems.
- Adaptable to a wide range of applications around cans, from cleaning to labelling.
- Powerful enough to guarantee surface preparation suitable for all finishing methods, including powder coating and painting.
- Removes 99%+ of dust, debris, cuttings and shavings, ensuring cans fit for rolling or packaging.
- Cleans outside of cans with static control and elimination after packaging of dusty materials.
- 304 Stainless Steel design, suitable for sterile conditions.