Blower Mounted Adjustable Performance
Integrated Air Control (VFD)
The Integrated Air Control (IAC) is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that provides simple and accurate blower control, allowing you to adjust the performance to suit a range of products.
Designed to be flexible, the IAC does not require dedicated control cabinets, so your air blower system can be easily moved around any site, or used in situations where space is at a premium.
The IAC is installed directly onto the blower drive motor, minimising wiring and installation work, and so reducing project planning and installation costs. As well as this, all individual units are fully pre-wired, pre-tested and standardised as required.
Key features of the Integrated Air Control include:
- Variable performance control of the blower output.
- Simple electrical installation of the blower requiring only a single power supply connection.
- Reduction of electrical installation costs for both equipment
- Works with the full range of blowers from 2.2kW up to 15kW.
- Meets IP65 Protection Class up to 7.5kW / IP55 Protection Class at 11kW and 15kW.
- Fan-free design up to 7.5kW.
- Meets the most stringent energy efficiency requirements.
- Pre-fitted cable glands.
- Robust and vibration-resistant housing concept.