Easily sort or remove debris and waste
Air Knife Systems have the ability to separate smaller or lighter objects from conveyor belts, either for use later on in the process, or for removal as waste.
Air Knives are highly effective at removing objects of different weights from production lines. For example, Air Knife Systems are used to remove plastic nurdles from trucks, paper and cardboard from tin and metal.
- Separates lighter/smaller components, removing them from the production line
- Adjustable and can be modified to remove different objects on the same conveyor belt
- Air knife, nozzle configuration & placement and blower speed configurable to suit use case?
- Suitable for post-manufacturing removal of debris, such as plastic nurdles
- Conveyor belt cleaning/drying post production
- Energy and cost-saving
- High-velocity, clean, oil-free air
- FDA Compliant 304 Stainless Steel air knives and manifolds suitable for harsh, corrosive, wash-down or sanitary/food-safe environments
- Can be easily installed onto existing production lines
Air Knife Systems for separation make debris removal and component separation automatic, meaning less downtime is needed and no manual input is required for this stage of the process.
Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.Contact us to discuss your specfic requirements