The most effective production line add-on
Air Knife Systems provide cleaning, drying and blow-off for the full range of objects and materials processed by heavy industry.
Air Knife Systems are suitable for a range of applications for heavy industry, including removal of metal, wood, dust, powder, oil debris from objects, surface preparation for pre-and post-paint work, and removal of static. They are available in a range of sizes and types, can be added on to existing production lines easily, and can be fully or partially enclosed to minimise contamination and noise as needed.
Powerful, surface-adhering air streams
Air Knife Systems provide a full range of benefits for heavy industry, including:
- Removes 99%+ metal/wood debris, cleaning agents, sealants, oils and powder from the surface of objects
- Can provide “spot” drying, cleaning and blow-off
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free air
- Adaptable to a range of line speeds and types of conveyor
- FDA Compliant 304 Stainless Steel air knives and manifolds suitable for harsh, corrosive, wash-down and sanitary/food-safe environments
- Provides effective and fast drying after painting, coating, and shrink labelling
- Pneumatic conveying/sorting of components, including plastics and metal parts
- Removes static electricity from objects
- Removes swarf
- Creates vacuum “hold down” for fabrics, metals and wood products
Energy, time and cost saving
Air Knife Systems provide energy savings, especially when used for large-scale applications, for example using between 80% less air than compressed air systems.
Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.Contact us to discuss your specfic requirements