Blower Inlet Filter
Blower Inlet Filters are integral to ensuring your blower is protected from contamination, which can be very harmful and can reduce blower life.
Our Blower Inlet Filters provide two-stage filtration, with an outer washable mesh which traps larger particulates and an inner reinforced polyester media which provides moisture and oil resistance.
Together, they significantly extend the lifespan of your blower, and are high-performance, meaning you’ll need fewer filter changes than with traditional inlet filters.
As well as this, Blower Inlet Filters are key in reducing blower noise, and ours come with a silencer which can reduce noise levels by 3 dBA, as well as reducing vibration, improving blower performance.
- Superior Filtration
- Extended Service Life
- Cut maintenance costs with reduced filter change frequency
- Hydrophobic, oil-resistant material
- High flow, high-efficiency design
- Outperforms other filters
- Corrosion-resistant durable construction using powder-coated galvanized steel
All filter assemblies are supplied with a connector sleeve.
Our original Paxton filter silencer provides the following benefits:
- Reduce noise levels by 3 dBA
- Reduces vibration to improve blower performance
- Improved design preserves integrity of the media and reduces pressure drop